Rules & Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations are adapted from the current Nebraska Directed Health Measures (DHMs). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact the Hartington Municipal Swimming Pool.
There will be three 120 minute swimming sessions each day at 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
The current allowed capacity of our pool is 62 persons.
Signs will be posted when our facility is full. Pool capacity can change as circumstances change.
- All patrons entering the Hartington Swimming Pool must be a Hartington School District area resident, a Hartington resident, or must have bought a pool membership in 2019.
- Staff will collect names and phone number in case contact tracing is needed.
- All swimmers will be required to shower (washing their body and hair) with soap in their swimsuits before entering the pool deck.
- All swimmers will be required to wear swim attire upon entering the swimming pool (normal everyday attire is not allowed in the water).
- Persons also will be expected to stay in groups no larger than six and at least six feet away from other while waiting to check-in, while on the pool deck, and while in the pool.
- Staff will use the half-hour between sessions for cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and high-touch areas.
- Adults and babysitters are responsible for aiding in monitoring the activity of the children in their family and ensuring family members follow all pool rules.
- Deck seating will be confined to specific, pre-marked locations arranged to observe proper social distancing.
Programming offered at the pools will include group swimming lessons.
Details of these programs can be found on our Facebook page.
Private pool parties and private swimming lessons will not be offered.
There will be no swim team.
Rules and regulations may change as circumstances change.
Contact the Hartington Municipal Swimming Pool with any questions, comments, or concerns at (402) 254-6675.